1) Our Logo of Certification is our official trademark whose rights are owned and solely reserved by Traditional Halal Limited.
2) Our Logo of Certification certifies that a product is in compliance with Traditional Halal Standards, Islamic Jurisprudence, and EU laws and regulations and the fact that the approved product is derived from stun free process.
3) Organisations that have been accorded Halal approval and certification by the Traditional Halal, may use the logo to validate their traditional halal status.
- Provided that the organization’s complete range of products, as manufactured at any of the sites belonging to the organisation, has been certified by the Traditional Halal, that organization may use the logo on their stationery, business cards, marketing materials, graphics, videos, websites, advertising, electronic media and any other marketing or communication vehicles.
- Apart from the above, the logo can be displayed on the packaging of only those products of the organisation that have contractually obtained Traditional Halal certification and their halal status is currently valid
- Traditional Halal reserves the right to withdraw the authorization to use its logo by giving appropriate notice to the organization except where the certification has been suspended or terminated, or where the organization is in breach of our certification agreement; in which case, such authorization shall be automatically construed to be invalid or withdrawn.